Late Night Roundup! Hurricane Edition! (Not Really…)
By CNtributer: Katie Eppperson
Sorry I have been late in getting you this weeks Late Night Roundup! But I thought I would wait a day to give the east coasters something to watch while cooped up inside! Just Kidding, the truth is I started at the Second City Conservatory this week (#humblebrag) and just felt way to good for you people!…
This week we bring to you more politics, Tom Hanks cameos, and a little Thank You!
1. The Colbert Report- Stephen Ghoulbert’s Spooky-Time Halloween Fun
Tom Hanks stops by to give tips on great costumes… Inspired by his films…
2. The Daily Show - Bullshit Mountain
Jon Stewart takes apart the Bullshit Mountain that is the media during the election coverage, which has now involved his interview with the president.
3. Late Night with Jimmy Fallon - Thank You Notes
Another way to be thankful: sarcasm. I always enjoy these Friday Night treats!
4. Conan - Spray Tan and Cornrows
Thanks to your donations to autism programs and organizations, we got to see this beautiful specimen enhanced by spray tan and corn rows for one evening!
5. Late Night With Jimmy Fallon- Tom Hanks Performs Slam Poetry
Another great Tom Hanks appearance you may have seen earlier in the week on CNU that we just couldn’t wait til the end of the week to get to you. Once again, the title explains it all, Tom Hanks performs Full House Slam Poetry!
Until Next week! Late Night has sent home it’s audience and replaced John Goodman with Seth Meyers (are we sad? no) but have promised us a new show tonight and hopefully the rest of the week!
Stay safe on the east coast and Happy Halloween!
- izdawiz32 likes this
- imtooyoungtomakeaurl reblogged this from comedynerdsunited
- tylerriewer likes this
- bagriffith5742 likes this
- heatherrecently likes this
- glamstylehair likes this
- myluckyanimal likes this
- emilyisadino15 likes this
- kanryou likes this
- katiemuhlady reblogged this from comedynerdsunited
- believe-them-winged likes this
- comedynerdsunited posted this